3 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: ASMR// Stuffing// Bloating// Belly Play// Multiple Angles 

I really couldn't help myself at dinner last night; there's just something about staring down at a heaping bowl of carbs that just turns me into the greediest little pig. Just a few bites into my meal, I felt this sort of... gluttony wash over me. All of the sudden, all my self control and restraint went out the window; and I found myself embarrassingly picking up handfuls, and handfuls of spaghetti, and shoving it down my greedy lil throat. My belly starts to fill up really quickly from all the empty calories- but I just kept on going. Continuing to stuff myself into oblivion. I've been letting myself go and it's kind of humiliating, tbh. I used to be so ladylike- I had such -amazing- manors. Now look at me. oink. I just can't stop eating.

spag low qual 2.gif

spag low qual 3.gif

spag low qual 4.gif

Please leave a review if you thought I was a good lil pig, I really appreciate them!<3

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love this. Eating a bowl of pasta that size would be greedy. Eating it like this is pure, uninhibited gluttony. I wish there were more videos like this on the site.

Also... wasn't Enchantress skinny a few months ago? My goodness!

Link to review