6 Screenshots

About This File

Bella goes for a Tarot reading at Alice’s shop, but has no idea what she’s getting herself into. Alice talks about accepting changes as they come, and lots of personal “Growth” in Bella’s future, but it’s not until Bella goes home that she feels the full impact of Alice’s words. As Alice casts a spell to help Bella grow, Bella begins to swell up! Her boobs and belly appear to inflate with fat as she sits at home, moaning in disbelief.

If you love seeing massive tits get even more massive, and a belly grow before your very eyes, this clip is for you!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBWLover1006

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella, you and CurvyGothGF were amazing in this video. The growth was done well and the acting was really natural. My only complaint is that Bella, you were on the far right side of the camera instead of at the center. The position where the growth was taking place made it hard to take it in. Putting yourself in the center of the camera instead of either side would make your growth more captivating to watch. Just a tip for you to think about when making future expansion videos. Other than that, this video was great. Bella and Alice, you two are gorgeous and I would love to go on dates with you both. Have a great day. 

Response from the author:

Thank you! This was a first attempt at a new concept for all of us. I’ll keep the note in mind next time we shoot something of this kind 😘

Link to review