3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video,

I attempt to wear a corset I bought when I was about 65 lbs lighter. Watch me struggle my ass off to squeeze my way into super tight shape wear. Every button I clip on seems to make me more out of breath. See as my belly peeps through the holes of the clips about to pop off. Once on the corset is proven affective, but now I looked so uncomfortable and stacked up. I model some clothes so that you would get a good idea on how I would look if I would go out into public with this on. When I finally take it off my belly just bounces out so happy to be free of that constricting cage. 

Enjoy 🥰😘

6E8DAEA7-B8FA-4DB1-98A2-0F393E341B29.jpeg

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Judy, these corsets are always a fun idea.  You think of how thoughts changed before/after you went into bbw modeling.

Part 1

It hardly covers anything now.  Everything to gain, nothing to lose. A beautiful effort to try to find the thinnest part of Judy's upper belly to fit that corset around, just get 1 notch yes! 

Love how your chins bunch up too.

As she tries for the 2nd notch, it feels like her belly busts out like she gained 20 pounds from the stress.  That eruption of flab was so delectable.

I have to learn to never give up and fight for every notch as Judy does.  It's so inspirational when she finally gets the corset on.

Part 2

Judy struggles as she puts on a pair of pants while having on the corset.  I feel she's in great shape to still be able to move though it is winding her.

I love the display she has of her booty and it's a fun way to conceal those curves when it's all set up.  Those were some nice shirts the corset helped her get into.

Watching Judy will free up any tension, especially as she sits and makes the bed creak while she loosens up her corset and even fingers her deep navel.

Judynavel.thumb.PNG.97d54f031c20a1d5d1b3e303686db72c.PNG

Link to review