5 Screenshots

About This File

RP, POV, Co-Worker Shame, Embarrassed, Outgrown Office Attire, Belly play, Multiple Angles, Fat Love, Lazy.

BabyBee has come home in a huff! She plops down hard on the couch and tells you how her co-workers have made it clear that they’ve noticed she’s gained weight. They judge her and shame her as her day goes from fat to fatter. Even her boss has something to say. She feels bound in her tight office clothes and begins the tough process of stripping them off as she vents about her day. Though everyone seems to think she’s taken her weight too far, she can’t help but enjoy her plush doughy body. She wants to be fat and lazy, regardless of the judging eyes she deals with daily. Make sure to show her how much you love her soft blubbery body.  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the story - the delivery makes me believe it’s true. Belly and thigh lovers MUST see the last 4 minutes - heaven!

Response from the author:

So glad you love my role playing clips!!! I have a few more and hope to film more in the future! 💕

Link to review
Alyx59

If I worked in the same office I would be on time everyday 🙂 

All of it makes me want to just stay at home and not move unless to shove food in my mouth. Co-workers be drama! 

Link to review
Csw

The side angles in this 🖤 👌

As always, Gorgeous! 😍 

Thank you beautiful!!! 💕

Link to review