6 Screenshots

About This File

We've been experimenting with wholesome, domestic feedism. Cute fattening recipes and gentle handfeeding has been doing the job to fatten me up. But I want even more. I want my gain to be rapid and uncomfortable. I want to be forcefed and funneled thousands of calories. I want weight gain shakes, melted ice cream, and lots of butter. I want to be unrecognizable with how fat I've gotten. Getting so fat so fast that my friends and family are concerned, but too polite to say anything. I need you to force me fatter and take away all of my control. It's not like I had much self control to begin with anyways. I beg you to make me fatter and all the places I wanna blow up, teasing and talking about all the hot things I want you to do to me. I want you in total control of waistline, growing me until I turn into a cute hefty blobgirl. Do you think you could do that for me babe?

A dirty talk/fat chat feedee girlfriend experience clip all about how I crave the more intense kinds of feedism sometimes. With tons of belly play and a couple of different views an angles of my fattening body and where I want all the weight to go! I start with dirty talk and end up begging you to make me fatter, I act like such a desperate feedee.

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.