4 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Two Angles, Weightgain Roleplay Dialogue, Fat Chat, Body Positivity, Belly Play, Belly Plops, Bodycon Dress to Belly Out.

It's been six months since you last saw your hot neighbor down the hall, and you'd honestly worried she'd moved out. When you saw her walking down the hall after work, you could hardly recognize her! It was your neighbor, but she looks like a whole new woman! You invite her over to cook dinner for her, and when you get to talking after you've stuffed her full, you are shocked at what she has to say. She tells you all about how she packed it on. She is loving her weight gain, she is so turned on by her body, and she's having so much fun showing it off to you... Is this your perfect chance to tell her how attractive you find big women, and fulfill your fantasy of feeding a hot woman into obesity?!

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I thought that just having clean, quiet neighbors was the dream until I watched this video and realized that having a sexy, friendly, fat neighbor is the actual dream. The idea of watching your neighbor grow and then getting to feed them and play with their belly is almost too good of a fantasy for me to take!

And then that dress! Good gods, that dress clung to every curve like it was plastic wrap 😩. And there were so many curves for that dress to cling to 🥵. The belly kneading and then the ass kneading were so stunning they could bring one to tears if they aren’t careful. And the anticipation as you pulled the dress up and it caught your belly followed by the slapping sound when your belly hit your thighs was just sublime; like that should be in the Library of Congress to be preserved for progeny. Hell, this whole video should be preserved for future generations because it is an absolute treasure. 

I really can’t say enough good things about this video and about Goddess Glutton. 10/10!! 

P.S. I would be remiss if I didn’t include a shoutout for your pillowy arm fat, because fat arms need more love! 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for this marvelous review!! 🥰 I love hearing which moments really grabbed your attention! 

Link to review

The Goddess has the voice and body of the thickest, chubbiest angel you could ever imagine. 🥰   Wrapped in a nice, tight clinging dress, Alara the siren beckons you to shore.😍  Will it be a safe or a perilous landing?  It's up to you to decide!   

What makes her videos special are her attention to detail and her wonderfully scripted POV monologue.  Well thought out and well executed.  🌞

Thank you so so much for this kind review!! It always makes my day to hear that my attention to detail is appreciated :wub:

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

For those of you that have ever wistfully wondered what-if with the pretty, chunky neighbor down the haul, wonder no more! Goddess Alara has brought another delightful fantasy to life as she wiggles and jiggles her way straight out of her snug little dress and into your heart. She positively gushes at how much hotter she feels now that she's packed on some pounds, and she gets the feeling you like that sort of thing. She invites you to see (and feel!) the compounded effects of her decadent travels and how they've turned her expanding figure into a temple to irresistible plumpness. She's certainly enjoying the attention she's getting from you. Who knows where this friendly dinner leads! Hopefully we'll find out in a part two! 

So glad you enjoyed, thank you so much for the review! I'll start thinking about the next adventure for a part two asap 🥰

Link to review