Ex-Athlete Turned On By Fat Body

$4

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

RP, POV, Ex-Athlete, Rough Bellyplay, Belly Slaps, Horny for Fat

You and BabyBee have just come back from swimming when she tells you she used to be a gold winning swimmer. How can that be though? She’s completely out of shape and plenty fat! As she tells you how she lost her swimmers body you can only watch as she becomes horny for her soft doughy belly. She can’t help but knead it aggressively, slap her fat, and writhe in ecstasy. The rough play takes her to the edge! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is hot! The belly reveal, the belly play, and especially the hot talk! I’m a fan!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! It’s been so much fun! 🥰

Link to review
Nervous Fish

It starts off a bit innocent but then 3 minutes in the belly slaps and grabs are so aggressive I love when it gets that way and the horny chat 😍 I love the role play idea of ex athletes just becoming a fat pig you hit every mark I watched it over 7 times it's just that good

What an amazing review!  I also can’t stop being turned on by this one! I had never been so aggressive before and the mix of pain and excitement really gets me there ☺️

Link to review
Csw

👌10/10 the story, the belly grabs, all 👌🖤 too good to be true 

Thank you!! So glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review
wingingshihtzu

This is up there on one of the hottest videos I’ve ever seen wow! U hit so many of my feedee thoughts

I’m so glad you liked it!! Thank you for the review! I hope to meet your Feedee fantasy expectation again!! 

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thanks soo much BabyBee for this custom 😁!, it definitely lived up to its expectations 🥰😁

Thank you for the amazing idea! Glad I could bring your fantasy to you!! 💕

Link to review