6 Screenshots

About This File

While absolutely demolishing enough Burger King to feed multiple families, I talk about my recent experience where I had to ride in a car for a few hours to get to my collab. I discuss my experience being in a car that long & what happened to my body, like getting swollen ankles, the amount of times I had to stop to eat, & how I fit (or didn’t fit) in the car. 

I also describe how often I get hungry lately while I gorge on my Burger King, knowing I just ate a family meal a few hours ago. I discuss how it felt to be so massive in comparison to the models I recently collaborated with. It turned me on to the max to know I was so much bigger than them.

Last but not least, I play with my massive belly while moaning because of how full I am. 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God it never ceases to amaze me how gluttonous you are 😍. I love how turned on you get when you look at your enormous girth (as you should). Quite frankly I'm surprised you survived half an hour without eating anything you must've starving, and that double chin is looking really prominent now. You're practically growing by the second and it's incredibly sexy 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this review😘 I agree, I basically am growing by the second 😍🐷

Link to review