3 Screenshots

About This File

@Nadya and @TheBigAssSSBBW pull Aria aside for a serious conversation...

They let me know upon checking out my recent videos, they’re quite disappointed with my burps. They tease me a bit, telling me at my size my burps should be much louder than they are. I ask them to show me their tricks and tips, so we all grab our sodas and begin my lesson.
Nadya and TBASSBBW burps are so loud and powerful, I want mine to get that way, too! Watch as they help me practice my skills by letting out some big enormous burps. And what would a video be without us not being able to keep our hands to ourselves?! 😜 You’ll have to wait til the end and let me know if you think my burps improved!

IMB_xylzDa.gif

IMB_TaJ6WQ.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

All three of you did very !very! very !!!good !!! with your burps ,season 5 the krusty sponge GIF by SpongeBob SquarePantsand drinking burpy soda Nickelodeon Drinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants😊 and what makes it really even hotter 🥵❤️💕 all three of you ,are wearing jeans 👖 ,and letting your BIG !!!FAT !!! HOTTT !!! 🥵GUTS just hangout ,so amazingly FAT !!! and ,  gorgeous🤩💕❤️🌈 and playing with your FAT!!! Hot bellies ,😍❤️as the three of U jiggle!!! ,,, 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕👍,,,,while Nayda ,and TheBigAssSSBBW train ,Aria too burp homer simpson belch GIFlike 👍 a true ,pro ,as the burpingspongebob squarepants burp GIF gets louder !cat soda GIF by Garfieldand louder! the loud house burp GIF by Nickelodeonand louderHomer Simpson Reaction GIF by hoppip !!!and then it developeds into a burping concert 🎵Happy Snow White GIF by Disney While the whole room rumbles,and shakes  inside ,all round,,,,I find this really fun ,☺️💕and hot ,🥵❤️💕and stunning ,👍and very  attractive  ,🥰🌈💕❤️I can see this going in a new direction, of FAT !!! Burping! Alejandro Jodorowsky Drinking GIF by Endless Poetrytalent !in the future.               P.s. all Three of U are so FAT !!! Dreamy Hot 🥵😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺️💕🌈 and very burpy 200.gifalso🥰❤️💕

Response from the author:

Yay I'm so happy you enjoyed it, @Clay Carter! I knew you'd love the jeans 👖! Thank you as always for your amazing review ❤️

Link to review