7 Screenshots

About This File

Nikki's boyfriend dumped her for putting on too much weight. He says she's gotten huge and he's done. But instead of being sad, Nikki decides that jerk hasn't even seen fat yet! She's going to keep gaining and she wants you to help her do it. She eats pizza and talks about how excited she is to be your pig. Nikki can't wait to show off her new body, and new feeder bf, to her ex. She wants to show him she's a proud piggy with a boyfriend who loves it!

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! This video really WENT THERE lol! I was shocked! 😮😅😄

It was so hot, though! I loved Nikki's fat chat about gaining weight to get back at her ex, and how much she enjoyed eating those pizza slices. Again, there are some wonderful eye contact to the camera, and the burps are amazing. I loved all the belly play and jiggling with all the talk about getting fatter and the eye contact.

Another video where Nikki adds an extra dimension with her talking!

Loved this one! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍😘

Link to review