5 Screenshots

About This File

It has been getting so hot out I decided to cranked the AC, grab some icecream and wear a barely there nighty to try and cool down. I bounce on my bed to show how jiggly and bouncy my soft body is while indulging on two chocolate dipped icecream cones. 

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW !!! I am really really impressed of how Big ☺️❤️and Fat😍❤️ you are getting !!! beautiful ,,,,😍 🌈❤️💕, especially when you are jumping on the bed 🛌 and listening to it creek , while you eat those Icecream cones,, in just under 5 minutes ,and filming it really close up ,which I call this the best filming view ever 🥰❤️💕,and showing All your gorgeous lovely attractive 💕🌈👍Fat roles ,😍❤️especially your gorgeous huge🤩 FAT😍❤️💕 !!! Gut ,and the way it bounces 😍💕and jiggles !!! 😍❤️My most definitely type of attraction ☺️🌈,and I love that you are filming more and more content as much as you can  ,, ☺️❤️💕Thank you 🙏 MissTasticakes for this attractive content that you create on curvage 👍❤️💕Ty Thank You GIF

Link to review