Quantcast

BBW Becca secret public poolside belly play

$2.99

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

So, I found this little spot behind a fence that wasn't super visible from the pool. I recently stuffed myself with a bunch of local seafood and dessert plus a cookie and a milkshake on the way home so I was feeling HEAVY.  I was craving some belly jiggles but didn't want to leave the pool. Watch me jiggle, slap, play, and rub my bulging belly as I look around to make sure nobody could see me. 

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chevalier

Report ·

I think I'm going to dub the term panty jiggles, where Becca jiggles her beautiful belly by using her panties.

No dialogue here, but it feels like she went to take me private going by the fence/location.  I feel she probably had to go on a stealth mission to find a good place to get sexy.

If you have doubts, seeing her discover what I call belly handles will clear them.  It is so hypnotizing 😵 to see Becca grab what I am calling her belly handles, and start rolling it.  Very creative and worth extra alone.

bellyhandles.thumb.PNG.c5f0f80ebb42274825e0fc59e4329434.PNG

I do love her belly play, slaps and bikini.  it's a trifecta of a good time. 

Fastest 3 minutes as Chris Berman would say.  Now I'm revved up for some reason and thinking she could go all the way.  Lucky me!

1657188555_Fastest3minutes.thumb.PNG.4f4d4ba7a0ee7f12798ff2f22e90cad4.PNG

Share this review

Link to review