10 Screenshots

About This File

🥢Q&A WHILE STUFFING MYSELF🥢

stuffing | burping | clip snippets | feedism q&a

I decided to do something a little different and more chill than what I usually do and film my first Q&A video so you can get a little bit more of my personality, get to know me, and come to the realization that I am just a goof lmao. I answer 20 questions about feedism from Tumblr (from the blog tasty-butterpear) while stuffing myself with hella Panda Express: half chow mein/fried rice, honey walnut shrimp, beijing beef, orange chicken, 6 cream cheese rangoons, and a Monster energy drink.

Some short snippets of some of my clips are edited into this video as I answer questions and I let out some burps, show off my swollen belly, jiggle, and say "like" waaaay too much. 

Some of the questions I answer:

• Are you into mutual gaining?
  • Do you like to be on top?
  • Do you want to be funnel fed?
  • Would you rather be worshipped or teased?
  • What are the sexiest clothes to be fat in?
  •  Has your gain brought any new struggles?
  • AND MORE!

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video made even batter by bringing in clips of past videos to show how much Mina has grown- it is fabulous! Really loving your growth and videos, and enjoying your sense of humor. 

Response from the author:

Thank you as always for the support! 💛😘

Link to review