3 Screenshots

About This File

Hiiyaaa my first videooo 

SOoooo I tried on a few bikinis but it turned out to be me just sitting and eating pizza 🐷 

Whats in this video: Eating a pizza, belly play, modeling and jiggles - 7mins

Id love to hear back from you!!
If you liked it, a review, comment anything would be so appreciated

I have a feeling this is only the beginning 💖

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Knew

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The lips. The hips. That belly. That hair. Those nails. Those thighs. 

What more can be said, every bit of ChiChi bulges out of her bikinis, all the while showcasing her gluttonous talent as she devours slice after slice of pizza past those luscious lips, barely making a dent in her soft and enthralling belly. I can only imagine how much more she could fit as her gluttony grows, especially given her desire to embrace her hunger. My only gripe is that is was so good that I lost track of time and can barely wait for more.

Obviously would love to see more of this stuff, especially shots of your mouth as you swallow that food, but the one suggestion that I would put forth, of course based on your comfort level and by no means a necessity, would be to include some talking to help us know more about what you're feeling as you wear those clothes or eat that pizza. 

Hope you have a great day and look forward to more!

Link to review
fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great first vid by Chi Chi, you get to see her chubby body testing the limits of a few bikinis that must of fit better some lbs ago. 😄  Watching her get on all fours and let that beautiful double belly hang low towards the bed absolutely made my night! 

Can't wait to see what she does next

Link to review