4 Screenshots

About This File

I FINALLY get to meet the beautiful Aria & Nadya & to say they were shocked when they saw me is an understatement. They discuss if I’m going to even fit in a chair or on the bed. As soon as I walk in the ground literally starts shaking as does the camera. I attempt to sit on the bed and the bed could not handle the three of us…watch to see what hotness happens 🥵we move to try and fit my massive body in chair and as I squeeze in and sit down the camera shakes again. We discuss my weight gain goals as they play with my belly and talk about how fat I am and tease me. We compare our body parts and I think you all know who’s biggest & getting even bigger 😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Grape4476

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

TBASSBBW is PHENOMENAL and this clip fully emphasizes how much her beauty and waistline have grown on Curvage. The shake of the camera under her thunderous girth is exhilarating and the utter awe that the other two fabulous models are in really captures the mood of this video. And that is utter amazement at how big TBASSBBW truly is! Perfect video!

Link to review
S77

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is a must see video. They build some anticipation about how big TheBigAssSSBBW  will actually be before she enters the room and it get's you on the edge of your site waiting to find out. Then there are lots of comparisons. Aria & and special guest  Nadya make this one epic clip! Recommended!

Link to review
skinnyguy112

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

That scene with the bed at the beginning was perfection and watching the camera shake when you dropped all your weight was 😍 if you don't have this video in your cart now you're crazy! 

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you liked that, it was my favorite part too😍 thank you so much for the review 🥰

Link to review
scooberiffic

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Seeing TBASSBBW with Nadya and Aria is a true sight to behold!! 😍 This video truly puts into perspective how gigantic she is compared to Nadya and Aria!! It is pure sexiness watching them jiggle and play with TBASSBBW’s growing body!😍 Seeing all of their gorgeous curves bulging out of those tight leopard outfits shows that these gaining women definitely aren’t missing any meals!!😍 I absolutely can’t wait for Part 2 and watching them stuff TBASSBBW full of all the calorific foods!! This video is a must watch and is an all time legendary collaboration!!😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much🥰

Link to review