4 Screenshots

About This File

I FINALLY get to meet the beautiful Aria & Nadya & to say they were shocked when they saw me is an understatement. They discuss if I’m going to even fit in a chair or on the bed. As soon as I walk in the ground literally starts shaking as does the camera. I attempt to sit on the bed and the bed could not handle the three of us…watch to see what hotness happens 🥵we move to try and fit my massive body in chair and as I squeeze in and sit down the camera shakes again. We discuss my weight gain goals as they play with my belly and talk about how fat I am and tease me. We compare our body parts and I think you all know who’s biggest & getting even bigger 😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.