2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me talk about my weight while I eat lunch and sip on bubbles in between burps and belly jiggling!

Other Files from Mamahorker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RippdFlannel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my first time seeing you on video, and definitely not going to be my last. Your unbelievably cute, even more so in video then expected. Your so massive, I would get lost in those folds 😍

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a lot of fun to see Mamahorker's cute mannerisms and vibrant belly play at the end. Feels like I got to know how lovely she can be as she eats while flaunting much of herself.

It is a delicate balance she crafts between being subtle and animated and she does it so well. The pricing is practically a gift as well.

I recommend this as a type of introduction to get to know the luxurious Mamahorker.

Link to review
gizmo1451

Well what can I say the title definitely couldn't be more apt. Theres a lot of food eaten but I get the impression it's just a small snack for her fantastically massive sexy belly. so jiggly, and she is an extremely good burger. would love to see how much food it takes to fill her mamas belly including burping and farting to make room for more food. 

Link to review