3 Screenshots

About This File

This was a custom Video.Β 

SSBBW Giantess walking around.

This is abit of a ASMR video with organic sounds from my floorboards. You can also hear my thighs chaffing in these jeans and hear how I lose my breath trying to get up the stairs 🀭

Enjoy xoΒ 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❀️

Link to review
not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my gosh 😯 ,OH !!! WOW!!! 🀩WOW!!!WOW !!!🀩 WOW!!! πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒˆ this video clip was filmed absolutely!!! Perfect!!! Β πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Cookie most definitely blew me away, Β especially of how BIG πŸ˜πŸ‘!!!& FAT!!πŸ˜πŸ‘! Cookie has really gotten!!! so very !very !very !!! amazing,,, Β and how beautiful😍🌈 and attractiveβ˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ’• she looks ,by walking around her house ,wearing those tight Β jeans πŸ‘– which I trulyπŸ˜πŸ’• trulyπŸ˜πŸ’• truly😍 ❀️🌈love ,,and hearing the creeks underneath her, as she continues, too walk on the floor with everything shaking all around her room, what aΒ stunning site too see πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Β p.s. If you ever decide too wear those really hot🀩 jeansπŸ‘– again, Β  please surprise me , what ever creative ideaπŸ€” πŸ’‘ you come up with. Β  Thank you ☺️ Cookie πŸͺ for everything that you do on curvage β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒˆIn Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Link to review
t69502a

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video of Cookie waddling about. Who knew how sexy she could be fully clothed! You can hear the floor boards creaking with every step and the way her huge belly bulge wobbles with every step is mesmerising. A lovely video. 😎😘

Response from the author:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Link to review