Gluttony Month Compilation

$3

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch a compilation of my sexiest stuffings for the month!

Different angles, poses, hairstyles, makeup, foods and drinks! (Topless, bikinis, tight dresses, done up, relaxed, I have it all!)

pretty hot to see myself endlessly stuffing myself in every scenario I’m put in. 🤤

(this video is accompanied with backtrack of music and is a compilation of mini clips of me eating and drinking)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tankazoid

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Oh Lauren   such a sexy piggy🐷🐷

Your hair boobs ass and belly make you a true Goddess of a women... 

Where can I get the full clip of you in that light pink dress cause dam ... 🥰🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 
you tell me what you want to see me film in it and I’ll try to make it happen!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

As the video description states, this is a compilation of a few dozen snippets of beautiful Lauren Lush stuffing her plump pretty face.  Most of the miniclips are in the neighborhood of 10-ish seconds long, but a few are drawn out more, like around 30 seconds or even longer.  A lot are really cute and fun, and some are quite hot, as Lauren, in addition to shoving food in her mouth, also makes some pretty alluring poses and expressions.  The musical background also adds a layer of sexy ambience to everything you see in this compilation.

All this comes your way for less than the cost of a candy bar or 20-oz. coke at most American convenience stores!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren’s gluttony on full display! 🐷🐷🐷 Overindulging is an art form that Lauren has mastered. 🐷🤤🥵🥵👏👏👏 You can see the pure enjoyment and the way her eyes light up the second those calories hit her tongue. 😋🤤 Nothing hotter than a BBW goddess seductively and ravenously consuming what’s in front of her! 🐷😈 And absolutely LOVED seeing all the different angles and beautiful versions of Lauren! 😍😍😍😍

THANK YOU 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest chunkyh

Another LaurenLush masterpiece! It definitely makes me want to feed her. 

12 out of 10, would recommend!

Thank you❤️❤️❤️

Link to review