5 Screenshots

About This File

I just went on my first cruise since I joined Curvage and released my gluttonous side...and let me tell you... I was NOT prepared...

I thought that I would be able to control myself and not stuff myself ridiculously every meal in front of my family, but I literally did it EVERY MEAL. I got into the habit of ordering MULTIPLE appetizers for MYSELF and then I would get an entree AND dessert. Every night I would go and order so many dishes and they were always HUGE. 

A couple of nights I was sitting there suffering and telling the waiters that the portions were too big... but at the same time gobbled every morsel down...much to the shock of everyone. XD My family kept telling me that mentioning that I shouldnt order so much...but the food was just TOO GOOD I HAD to try as many dishes as possible its not my fault that they happened to be LARGE.

The night of this video I ate so much had the biggest bloat of my LIFE.👀

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phrozen

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another BANGER! There is not much to say other than dont miss out on this behind-the-scenes look at the aftermath of her cruise binging. 

I also would LOVE to see a follow-up video after the cruise trying on clothes from before/during the trip again, talking about family/other passenger's reactions etc. Keep at it girl, and stay hungry. ;)

Response from the author:

Post cruise/eating vacay clothes try on - this is something I can definitely do xD I do also have a lot more stories of my friends and other cruisers reactions that I can throw in 💋🥰

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is so hot that I would give it double the available stars, if I could. When you first began the video, as you were describing your meals, I was wishing I had been there to see you eating in person. You make eating look like SO MUCH pleasure, and so sensual... and then you showed your belly, and I thought, "Oh my, she really and truly looks pregnant!" Your growth is showing on your belly, on your back (rolls from under your breasts and running around to your back), and now you forearms are showing growth. Your upper arms had already been getting bigger, but now your forearms are thicker too (not excessively so, but apparent to those who have been watching your for a while). Your breasts are gradually growing too, and your bra and panties seem almost overwhelmed. The hint at the end that, if you pants didn't fit, you would have to go ashore "naked" was so titillating. You can't resist the food, and your fans can't resist watching the developing results of your lack of control, so what I have to say is: "Just keep on losing control!!" Whether it is the taste, or the texture, or the type of food, I just adore hearing about your love of certain foods, and watching you enjoy them, and seeing the results!!  You are WONDERFUL in so many ways!!! I will be watching ... 😀🥰😘

Oh mann Plumppppp I shocked myself everyday 🤣 Honestly I could do a food review video belly out ahahaha. I was describing what different foods texture and taste that my family trusted me 100% to give an accurate description 😂 it made me laugh xD I wish I could eat like that every day 🤤 a bunch of small dishes, a main and dessert 🥵

Link to review
Borghen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One more masterpiece by this promising young woman, I seldom spent my money so gladly!

She talks openly about her constant bingeing and shares our enthusiasm for her weight gain. Then she shows us how much she is stuffed: it must be seen to be believed!

Highlights of the video is when she proves beyond any doubt (the "wall test") that her bloated belly juts past her breasts. And we're talking about a sizeable pair 🍈🍈 of juggs, mind you.

Five stars and thank you! 

Hahaaha xD this was the first time I did the wall test! My belly had legitimately never been bigger so I decided now was the time 😚 I am SOOOOOOO glad you enjoyed the video 🥰

Link to review
fritz256

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video!  You are so spot on with your knowledge of my fantasies, it's getting spooky! 😉  I think you could use another cruise - perhaps a 2 or 3 week one!  I love how your FUPA rolls over your panties that are already pushed down by your very rounded belly.  The notion of you being on a cruise conjures up Craving Control's Lalia. Keep up the fantastic work!  

craving_control___the_lap_of_luxury___4_by_teagankick_d53dcfh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEyMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MwMmE2ZWJmLTIxMWItNGRlNi1hMDA4LTMyNzg1ZjNmMmFkZVwvZDUzZGNmaC0wZmQ2Y2E5Yy0wZjQwLTRhZDktOGNiYS03NTNlZTYwODRmMDIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTkwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oGiGVq1KXepbEWJFM_dCsF0QiC5_McxxEX4aoMOqQ3Q

The way she puts her titties on the table in the comic LOL I do that sometimes 🤣 Crazy how heavy they are 😯

Link to review
Guest Bigbellyfeeder94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another excellent clip. Looking extra thicc

Thank youuu 😚

Link to review
Guest littlemamasboy

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

This video is super hot! I’ve never seen her so bloated - and you can tell she’s definitely gonna gain a couple from this trip :) It’d be great to see a follow up video where she tries on those pants she mentioned and tells stories/reactions from the trip. Her content alway slaps!

Thanks @littlemamasboy xD the bloat was toooo HUGE to pass up sharing haha! I'm still on my "good eating" trip 🤣 but when I get I Ill be sure to try on some old jeans when I get home 😘

Link to review