4 Screenshots

About This File

Some background: I guess you could say this fantasy is very closely inspired by my real life experience as an American girl who moved to Europe when she was thin and fit and then Blew. The fuck. Up. I continue to travel around Europe, slways finding that I'm expanding with every trip since I give in to every hedonistic desire I have, and the food is INCREDIBLE. So I've been wanting to make this roleplay for quite a while and I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Your girlfriend is away for several months on a work trip across Europe. While while you're happy for her, you have a hard time finding the silver lining to your girlfriend being away from you for so long. That is, until you start to see how much European food has increased her appetite! Every time you video chat with your gf Alice, she is on her lunch break, stuffing her face with large portions of fattening European foods and drinks and looking VERY noticeably fatter at each stop. Germany means lots of Bratwursts and a beer addiction that will carry through the entire trip, Italy allows her to give in to every carb craving with massive plates of pasta every day, Greece has such amazing feta that she eats in all day long, France has cheese and crackers with endless amounts of wine...and by the time she reaches her last stop in Belgium, Alice is far too fat and lazy to do anything but lay around in her hotel room and order tons of takeout 24/7. It is truly the hottest summer imaginable, watching your already curvy girlfriend turn into a massive ball of lard as she practically expands right in front of you. And just imagine- soon you'll have your (extra) voluptous vixen home with you to fullfill her every desire, from rich, fattening foods to the most passionate sex imaginable as you see and feel all of her soft and bouncy new curves.

This intensely hot POV girlfriend experience is stuffed to the brim with:

fat chat, massive weight gain, weight gain denial, stuffing, tight clothing, beer and wine drinking, burping, expansion, and a very hungry and growing Alice who miiiight even explode before you do ;)

This was a pretty in-depth clip for me to make and was something a bit different, so I would really love to hear your feedback in the reviews! I wanna know what you love about it and what you want to see more of. Your reviews help a ton for me to know what gets you going and how I can be an even better piggy for your enjoyment. Thank you so much for your support, as always!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

CGGF puts her green screen to good use in another stunning rp, stuffing her face with many different foods. You should see how much spaghetti she stuffs down 😍. The weight gain denial is perfect, more belly is on show the further the vid progresses 🥵. Even some burps it’s got be the beer 😂 even wine at the end seriously you have to see the size of CGGF’s belly by the end 🤯. Check out this vid now, I really loved seeing how you completely inhaled that pasta down so quickly 🐷. You are definitely getting very good at that 😉. Would love to see more stuffing vids from you and a sequel to teachers treat, don’t forget part 2 of international spy of gluttony. Also please can we see nurse Alice again she might have a bit of an issue now with her uniform even getting it on 🤣 but wow wouldn’t it be amazing 🤩.

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow these must be my fastest 5 stars. I just skimmed through this masterpiece and couldn't help but already finish 💦

This weight gain story is so in depth and amazing. I will have to watch this one over and over again. No doubt the hottest model and always worth your money 😍🥵

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I definitely enjoyed this video alot, and I can tell you put alot of effort into it. The use of the green screen to show off each different country was a nice touch, as well as the music complimentary to each location to really set the mood. I loved watching you drink beers and burp as well as stuff yourself full of pasta and other goodies. Also, I love how you really stressed the point of how fat your ass is becoming and all the fat talk related to it before finally turning around and showing it off in all its plump, dimpled, jiggly glory. The end with your belly being extra huge was a sight to see. Your role play skills are truly incredible.

Hoping you intend to make more "girl next door" clips and slow motion clips as well.

Link to review
Spamela

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was one of the best videos you've ever done roleplay with. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Link to review