6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone . In this clip I'm chugging some heavy cream and other things. Also a fat chat and belly play and oil rub. My feeder has changed things up a bit and I have been drinking a 1000 calories every couple hours so I can avoid a belly ache and still take in my new daily calorie regiment.  I'm starting to blow up again but all over my whole body and it feels amazing

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Great video of DeeDee talking and stuffing in high res. Her body is growing bigger in such a delightful fashion. 😍

Link to review

Yo this girl Right here is my queen she is sexy as hell in this clip her feeder better watch his step cause ima snatch her fat ass up I would give this clip more than 5 stars if I cud yo she gone be huge in a few more months damn baby you keep going and you do you.

Response from the author:

Awe thank you I really needed the compliments today. I hope you have a great day 💗 

Link to review
kryptoroll

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

low effort. download really should be one file.

Sorry I'm still learning.  I will get better at uploading.  My device only allows me to upload a certain size file.

Link to review
Guest randomness1029

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This video was so hot. DeeDee has a smile that just keeps you hooked and to me nothing is hotter than seeing someone plump get even more so. Loved all the belly angles. Loved the jiggling. Loved the cream chugging. It was perfect. 

Thank you so much. I wasn't sure if It.was a good one or not . I guess sometime we can be our own worst critic

Link to review