5 Screenshots

About This File

What kind of filthy things have you imagined your feedee moaning to you? Is "I love being your Fat little fuck pig" one of them? What about her whining about how much she loves her jiggly blubber gut? Or giggling about how embarrassing it is that her entire fattened body jiggles now, while belching up a storm?

Dani is stoned on concentrates and obsessed with playing with her fatness. She's incredibly turned on, and wants to dirty talk to you - and she has a knack for the filthy and fetishy. As she devours her snacks and guzzles her sodas in a munchies induced haze, she constantly moans and fondles her gut. "I'm so fat and bloated... I'm making such a spectacle of myself... but you like it, don't you?"

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yet another ultra hot clip by Dani! Her fat talk really is unbelievably sexy - Great content as always! :)

Response from the author:

Thank you baby!!!

Link to review
francois

This is the best clip I've seen in a while. Also my first clip from you, I never knew I had a thing for a stoned bbw piggy up until now. I will definitely be buying more from you 🥰

You're amazing 

Thank you so much!! I love giving people new... interests. Hehehe

Link to review
Johnnyjohnjon

This clip is so good. Dani is a hot dirty mess. She is so stoned and acts like a shameless burpy food zombie. 

ton

Thank you so much! 💖

Link to review
Square

Honestly this is one of the hottest videos I’ve seen. Just seeing the way that she talks about her gaining and her body you can tell she finds it just as attractive as we do, if not more! Also it’s just so incredibly hot when we can tell that one of the few thoughts she’s able to consistently hold onto through the video is “stuff this belly” even when we can obviously tell by the pained looks she gets near the end as she continues to chug and bloat she continues on as pleasure and pain begin to meld into one. Absolutely incredible! I continue to get blown away by her beauty and her dedication to being a corpulent queen!

Link to review