6 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve never had your fortune read like this! 
Come sit down and let me see your future! 

As soon as you enter you find Jersey chugging a huge bottle of soda, she invites you to sit and gazes into her crystal ball. 

Huge burps begin to fill the room as Jersey begins to tell you what she foresees, she thinks she knows a lot about you already! 

Urging you to relax, she lets her belly out and jiggles out even more burps, she’s still feeling a block from you so she kicks her magic into overdrive! 

Soon she’s stripped down to her skimpy fishnet lingerie, showing off her gorgeous fat body. Chugging more soda and burping, as it’s all part of her process, and the only way you’re going to truly let go and open up to her! 

Showing off her voluptuous curves, she continues to get even more bloated, moaning and rubbing her belly, urging you to help her jiggle her burps out! How can you say no to this gorgeous ghoul? 

EAA5D067-4933-4C26-9F32-7285660E11B8.thumb.gif.b1f0b6509bc284ac0f3446179436f87a.gif
D12BC4BC-FD41-436F-8491-B3D28FB1B674.thumb.gif.d3885f764f6eb2fedd53cb7f33b8a7f2.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another amazing video by Jersey!! The sexiest and fattest fortune teller to ever exist!! I would let her ready my fortune any time! And I hope there’s a lot of her and her ass crushing me in my future!! she looks absolutely amazing and shows off her wonderful figure and that huge fatass!! The burps are great throughout and she gets bloated and rubs that sexy belly!! 

Link to review

Read my fortune any time, as long as my future is full of gorgeous ghoul ;)

Also, can we talk about how hot Jersey is in a mesh bra? I mean, it seriously blows me away

Link to review