11 Screenshots

About This File

I'm finally realizing how much of a fat, lazy, stoner bimbo I've become!!🥵😍 and must i say i love the way i look! i love how my belly sticks out more and i especially love just being a complete lazy queen smoking and eating whatever i want all day...😉

i recently binged for over a week, but didn't start filming for the first few days, this lifestyle is becoming so natural to me i almost forgot i need to document and show curvage my progress! 💕

you'll see me wearing a few different outfits, some are tighter than what they used to be😳

you'll see my belly stuffed with fried chicken and lots of fried potato wedges, pizza, LOTS of soda, cookies, candy, i pretty much couldn't stop eating - and admiring my bulging belly of course ;)

i tried to get as many burps as i could in this video! i try my best 😭

hope you enjoy, xoxo 💗💋

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest randomness1029

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that big jiggly belly. Seeing it in so many different positions was so hot, especially from the side so I can see how far it hangs. Loved those burps too. 

Link to review

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with its super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Link to review