11 Screenshots

About This File

I'm finally realizing how much of a fat, lazy, stoner bimbo I've become!!🥵😍 and must i say i love the way i look! i love how my belly sticks out more and i especially love just being a complete lazy queen smoking and eating whatever i want all day...😉

i recently binged for over a week, but didn't start filming for the first few days, this lifestyle is becoming so natural to me i almost forgot i need to document and show curvage my progress! 💕

you'll see me wearing a few different outfits, some are tighter than what they used to be😳

you'll see my belly stuffed with fried chicken and lots of fried potato wedges, pizza, LOTS of soda, cookies, candy, i pretty much couldn't stop eating - and admiring my bulging belly of course ;)

i tried to get as many burps as i could in this video! i try my best 😭

hope you enjoy, xoxo 💗💋

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with its super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Link to review
Guest randomness1029

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that big jiggly belly. Seeing it in so many different positions was so hot, especially from the side so I can see how far it hangs. Loved those burps too. 

Link to review