🤤Latest weigh in and clothes try on 🥵squeezing all my fat into those tight outfits 🤤

$6.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Long awaited weigh in and if I must say so myself I am in complete shock!! Is it one stone? Is it two stones? Just how much did I gain!!?😱 this is the most I have ever weighed 🤤 I absolutely love trying on my clothes to see my weight gain but I’ve got to say trying to squeeze into those clothes definitely got me all sweaty and out of breath 😅❤️ I’ve never felt so sexy at the weight I am, it’s such an accomplishment that I just want to tell you right away what I weigh now and compare it to how I started!!!❤️ 

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow..  just buy this video...

Link to review
Guest raettend

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

🤯🤯🤯
"You must be thinking, 'God, she's attractive!'"
Yes, yes! Oh my God, yes!!! How are you so hot and sexy!? You've read my mind like an open book!

I'm genuinely struggling to find the words to describe how in awe I am! I am very happy to see you more, and how there's quite a bit more of you to see. Your thicker thighs and hips are driving me crazy! 🥵

Rosie, you're seriously hot. This video is fantastic!

Link to review
julz1356

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

My god. The amazing gain this beautiful girl is going through. Her thighs will blow your mind.

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie is delightful 🥰
I love how upfront and natural she is in this video and her accent adds to the cuteness for me ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review