6 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah gets so turned on by her fat body but there’s always one thing that really sends her over the edge… EATING. You equally get turned on by watching Savannah eat so you treat her to some chilli cheese fries cause you know that’s what she’s craving. Bite after bite she gets that’s much more in the mood. Her soft belly jiggles with joy after every mouthful, she grabs onto her fat and gives you some very sexy fat chat. Of course she washes it down with a coke and let’s out some incredible burps. 

{video includes: POV, role play, eating, burping, belly play, fat chat} 

REVIEWS: If you enjoyed this video please remember reviews are always greatly appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She's really picked up the pace of her eating. This is one of those videos where you're stunned by how much bigger she's gotten . I purchased Savannah's then most recent  'Snacking' video a couple of moths ago. I thought she was huge then. This is next level big. I love gazing at her width and girth, she looks absolutely massive sitting there. She gotten so gluttonous and it really shows. She'll be the first one to tell you that she's here to eat and grow. I imagine that she's "in the mood" close to 24/7 these days.

Link to review
Guest randomness1029

The way your eyes roll back when you eat is such a piggy thing to do and I love it 🐷🐖🤤 that belly jiggles so good too. My eyes just wanna keep staring 👀

Link to review