7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, Casey celebrates her 1 year anniversary of being a yoga instructor. She is SOOO thankful for a job that keeps her “in shape” … Casey starts teaching her class but damn, it’s feeling harder than usual. A lot harder than usual.... Actually, all of her yoga poses have been feeling harder than usual since that Five Guys opened across the street.. 🍔

Watch Casey cycle through a variety of yoga poses - all of which are absolutely impossible with her MASSIVE beach ball gut in the way. She sips some Boost shake and comes to a realization that maybe she has let herself go a bit.. Maybe it would be better if YOU guys do the exercises and she sits and watches.

Loads of dynamic angles and various POVs. Watch Casey roll around like a little yoga ball as she struggles with every move. 

TLDR: role play, yoga fail, weight gain denial to realization, multiple POV, fat struggles

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Look at the first thumbnail. There's that fat yoga ball belly we all love so much. But we can also see how much Casey loves it too. She is the Belly. She wants nothing more than to be known and loved for the Belly. See how proudly she displays her perfectly round sphere. Shoulders back to emphasize her glory. Happy as a well fed pig. She is well fed indeed and feeds on our lust as well. Casey is greedy for excess. She gets whatever she wants. That's obvious. And what girl doesn't want a perfect body? Well, Casey has it and wants us all to enjoy it as much as she does. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

when you can see how fat her pussy has got from the tight clothes! and amazing seconds 2;25 in, i am forever in love with the roleplays Casey brings

Link to review
jackal27

Never really liked yoga, BUT if Casey was my instructor I’d be attending yoga class every day. Casey is so hot as she tries to teach some basic yoga moves and her immense weight and huge belly prevent her from truly completing the stretch or holding the position for more than a few seconds. I like her idea though that maybe she just lazes on the flooR munching and chugging and just describes to her class which yoga positions to do next. I know I’d be more than be satisfied, making sure i had a front seat of the class. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest randomness1029

Its so hot to hear you make excuses, say that you can't help it, while you jiggle your big belly. Omgggg its so sexy 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
ImaginaryAngel

A lovely lil clip~ Casey and her yoga ball gut never cease to please and seeing her struggle to get herself into yoga poses is tantalizing! A good amount of bouncing, squishing and those thumping belly slaps makes this a no brainer for the price. And the way she acts all cute and oblivious about how fat she is, even as she’s rubbing or hefting her chunky belly in her hands, is just irresistible~

Keep up the great work Casey, I’d be your yoga student in a heartbeat 😍

Link to review