4 Screenshots

About This File

This was Casey's first time ever hanging out and filming with other models. It was an awesome day full of MANY firsts for innocent Casey. In this video, Casey sits down with SSBBWs Reenaye Star and Asstronomy. The three babes explore eachother's bodies and talk about all things FAT. They play and jiggle and rub eachother's bellies. Casey sits in the middle dreaming to be as big as the both of them someday. She loves their beautiful and soft bellies so much and can't keep her hands off them. Someday, she will be as big as them ❤️ 

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yay, a softcore threesome with Casey. 

Glad she can pull her weight despite being the smallest. Loved the new intro btw.

The comparisons and touches are very cute. I am thankful for Asstronomy and Reenaye for working well and giving Casey a caressing warm welcome while they talk about what makes each of their bellies unique.

Looking at their formation, Casey's potbelly is sandwiched between a double belly and belly handles. Definitely expanded my horizons as they expanded their girth over the years. I feel smarter now, to learn about different types of bellies, and sizes to love.

Link to review
pgtip00

As someone fairly new to the Casey party, this was so much fun to watch. Casey looks so cute and TINY compared to these two ssbbw gals. She is clearly in awe over them and can't stop rubbing their gigantic bellies. Reenaye and Asstronomy seem to really enjoy Casey's relatively small belly too. One can't help but wonder what went on when the camera stopped rolling!

Link to review