Filling My Giant Belly with Pizza Hutt & Taco Bell

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I am the happiest girl ever with Pizza Hutt in one hand Taco Bell in the other. Watch me push myself past my limit as I indulge. There are also lots of belly rubs and burps included. 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Oh wow I love watching this short girl fill up her huge belly 😍 devi thikk shows us how she outgrown her top before starting to fill up that growing gut 🥵 with not only Taco Bell but Pizza Hut too 🐷. She has food in each hand as she stuffs herself while in between chugging a huge drink. Hardly giving herself time to breath her gluttony definitely got the best of her here, no wonder she has such a big belly it is definitely the biggest part of her body. Just when I thought she was done she pulls out a burrito, love the huge burps in this vid @Devi Thikk She pushes herself to finish her belly looking extremely bloated after this feast and some cute little hiccups too, perfect vid 5 stars.

Link to review