5 Screenshots

About This File

We're about to head to the beach but I wanted to broach this subject with you before we go. I absolutely love the way you've plumped up over quarantine, and I know for a fact that you love all of my extra pudge. I think there's no reason why I should have all the fun and be the feedee, I think instead we should gain together. I wanna fatten you up until you're even bigger than I am. We can stuff our faces every single night as we sit on the couch and watch our shows. Can you imagine how big we'd get if we actually pushed ourselves to be as gluttonous as we wanted to? And of course, I definitely want to fatten you up the most. Training you to get horny whenever you're hungry and hungry whenever you're horny. I want to funnel feed you thousands of calories of boosts and gainer shakes. And make you so big that your overhang starts to reach closer and closer to your knees. And, of course, I'll be fattening up too. But I mostly want to talk about how easy it would be to blow you up into a cute blob. So what do you say? You wanna do this with me?

A cute and flirty feeder/mutual gaining fantasy clip where I talk about all the things I wanna do to you to make you fatter. This clip uses no pronouns so feedees of any gender can enjoy!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.