1 Screenshot

About This File

Audio Only ASMR

"I've been waiting for this weekend for so long. It's just me and Daddy, well step-Daddy, but he'll always be Daddy in my fantasies. I know he thinks about me like that too, I can tell every time he calls me his good girl. Every time he says it, I get so wet. How can my body crave something it's never had? 

Every time we're around each other, my heart beats faster and I can feel the blood rushing to my core. My pussy tingles and throbs, leaving me breathless. I'm pretty sure he's finally caught on to why I don't say much around him. 

But, I'm tired of fantasies, I want it to be real. I know my imagination isn't doing him any justice, I have no doubt he could satisfy me in ways that no boy ever has before. I just had to do something subtle that would confirm my suspicions. 

Okay, so maybe it wasn't my most subtle move: sitting on his lap in a mini skirt just long enough to know he noticed the heat flooding between my legs. Dropping my phone as I stood up so I had no choice but to bend over right in front of him certainly got me the reaction I was hoping for. 

So, I convinced Mom to go have a girl's weekend, and began planning my seduction. I don't know if I should be impressed or shocked that my planning all came to existence almost exactly how I had imagined."

Story, artwork, and narration all  ⒸKinkyCurvyKat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.