8 Screenshots

About This File

Over half an hour of eating and jiggling! It's way past my bedtime but of course this little piggy can't head to bed without a little snack! I decide to binge on two pints of rich and creamy ben and jerry's ice cream, just a light little treat that ends up being almost 2000 calories! I enjoy every bite, greedily sucking every bit of yummy cream off my spoon, my tight lingerie getting tighter and tighter with each bite. I move around a lot so you can watch me bloat up from several different angles, giving myself plenty of belly jiggles along the way. I wanted to experiment a little with ice cream and soda as a bloat method so after I finish off the first pint, I chug some soda as I'm making my way through the second (which I didn't finish), and I was pleasantly surprised by the results, I got SO bloated and got a wicked bad tummy ache afterwards but it was worth it for how HUGE I got! ~ Includes: measurements before/during/after, eating, belly play, belly slapping/squeezing/rubbing, lingerie.

ben and jerrys 1.gif

ben and jerrys 2.gif

ben and jerrys 3.gif

ben and jerrys 4.gif

ben and jerrys 5.gif

ben and jerrys 6.gif

ben and jerrys 7.gif

ben and jerrys 8.gif

ben and jerrys 9.gif

ben and jerrys 10.gif

ben and jerrys 11.gif

ben and jerrys 12.gif

ben and jerrys 13.gif

ben and jerrys 14.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is definitely one of my favourite clips on here, and given the vast array of quality clips on here that’s really saying something. 

But it’s hard to think otherwise when you watch this. It’s well over half an hour and it’s well worth your time watching. 

Its a great stuffing. I don’t want to give too much away but ero-hime eats almost 2000 calories (when she says the number in the video and when you actually think about it it’s hard to comprehend how somebody could eat that!) but that’s what makes the video so incredibly sexy. Not only that but it’s genuinely enchanting as you sit and watch the stuffing take place. 

You also see measurements throughout the video (it’s fun and hot seeing how this develops throughout the video), sexy belly play and you also get to see ero-hime’s wonderful body from many different positions. I absolutely love how tight the lingerie is around ero-hime’s belly and thighs (no spoilers but there’s a great part with her belly in the lingerie near the end of the video!). 

Buy this - it’s well worth your time and money. 

Link to review