8 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: 20 cartons of melted ice cream chugging, LOTS AND LOTS of burps, lots of stomach aches and discomfort

Another ultimate gluttony challenge! This time around I'm trying out ice cream pints, I've got a whooping TWENTY cartons to consume! Over five days, I chug and chug and chug, my waistline visibly swelling as the week goes on; with each carton a minimum of 800 calories each, I easily consume over 17,000 calories (which I total up at the end). With how lactose intolerant I am, the tummy aches are an inevitability, so there's LOTS of moaning and groaning in discomfort and the dairy bloats are pretty impressive if I may say so myself! If you love watching greedy girls push themselves HARD and end up a burping, bloated mess, then THIS is the video for you!

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 1.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 2.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 3.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 4.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 5.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 6.gif

20 carton ice cream chug challenge 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

micha13

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

♨️ gains are impressive 🔥Ero-hime is so sexy and the camera view is perfect📛 wait for next challenge to add more fat on her

Link to review