Weigh-in and zero suit try-on (31+ minutes!)

$9.99

(7 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Oh I’ve missed you! And I want to show you all how I’ve been doing so far on my weight gain journey!

Watch me as I do a Check in to see how much I’ve grown, and try and squeeze my plump body into a skin TIGHT zero suit samus outfit. I had to call in my feeder for help to try and zip myself in (even he struggled 😳) he also had a hard time keeping his hands to himself as he sees how good my fat body looks in super sexy outfit 🤤

as usual expect lots of taking (sorry I can’t shut up lol) and showing off my favorite obsession which is watching and fantasizing how big my body will get one days.

As always your support is always much appreciated and I’m thankful for anyone that’s followed me on my weight gain journey 

xoxo-Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Heavyhitter

Cat's been doing some SERIOUS gaining!😍 Her outfit from not too long ago is COMPLETELY outgrown 👏 Its so epic seeing Cat come back fatter and fatter every video, especially when she references old outfits that are beyond outgrown ❤

Link to review

Chubbycat666 Made another great video. I bought this a few days ago but now finally watching this video. This entire video is gold. Highly recommend purchasing this video. There is nothing bad in this video. This video is totally worth purchasing. I enjoy listening to Chubbycat666 stories and hearing her experiences. I don't remember California because I was only 2 years old and then 5 years old the last time my parents were stationed in California. It sounds like a big contrast to wear I live on the east coast. I am not into Anime but it was interesting hearing her insights on Anime. I am more of a Disney fan. I enjoyed all the outfits in this video and camera angles. Chubbycat666 looks so pretty in this video. I enjoy hearing her voice. I would love to see Chubbycat666 collaborate with people like @LaurenLush or @Curvage Casey even if she is shy and scared. I loved how excited ChubbyCat666 was by receiving compliments about how fat she has gotten. Keep making the great content Chubbycat666. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hoping that the next time you do a weigh in you bring this to test out how much you've grown. seeing how tight it already was is great enough but seeing you unable to lift it past your thighs and gut would make it even better 

Link to review
not a real member

Wow 🤩!!! Can I just say FAT !!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕👍 In a really good AWESOME !!! OUTSTANDING!!!  WAY !!! Chubbycat666 weight gain journey,,  has been really !!! extremely !!! amazing !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍when Chubbycat666 first started modeling on curvage ,,,and now it is really !really !really !!! Paying off !!! ,,,everytime when Chubbycat666 post a brand new update ,and video , she is looking so much ! FATTER!!! 🥰And so! Much BIGGER!!!🥰 I mean really !really ! REALLY!!! BIG !!😍👍! That I have really laid my eyes 😍👀 on , and it looks !!!really !!! HOT !!!🥵,,, in my truly ,honest opinion,,  especially when Chubbycat666 is sitting down 🪑 showing this , really Awesome 👏 amazing camera filming view ,🤩with her beautiful 🌈💕❤️lovely so !so !so !!! much FATTER!!! 😍GUT !!! 😍just spilling ,and hanging out ,underneath that tight shirt 👕 of hers ,,,and her GUT is so BIG !!! 😍& FAT !!! 😍 & so amazingly !jiggly!!! 😍 ,,,and she talks about ,what is going on with her life ,and with her feeder also ,& just ,chatting about her most be loved 🥰 icon of all samus !suit heels GIFfrom super smash Brothers fighting game, for Nintendo gaming🎮 consoles,,, that Chubbycat666 and her feeder really enjoyed playing , 🎮❤️& it is a very popular game that has been around for decades ,when it first appeared on the Nintendo 64 ,,,but anyways it was very interesting 🤔 too see Chubbycat666 wearing  a true icon Nintendo ,samus costume out fit ,and it looks really legit! and very WOW!!! 😯❤️💕This video was very well put together for over 30 minutes.      Awesome job !!! Chubbycat666        P.S can’t wait to see the next weigh in ,and watching those BIG NUMBERS GO UP ⬆️ ⬆️⬆️

Link to review
Quatering09

Cat is getting FAT and I love it 🥰 She's rocking that that zero suit better than samus could ever. I hope you have a great time at the festivals 🥰 Also I don't know if you care but my main in smash bros is Incineroar, I'm a filthy grappler player 😂

Link to review
Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Curvage's best damn model! Hands down! Idk how she managed to stay standing as her belly gushed out, looking at the scale 👀 She gives us a peep at her back fat layers before barely making it in to her samus outfit. Get the vid!

Link to review