Room Service Super Stuffing | POV

$9.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: POV • Roleplay • Mega Stuffing • All Day Eating • Messy Eating • Bouncing • Belly Play • Tight Clothes • Small Furniture • Chugging • Burping • Struggle To Move • Waddling • All Fours • Multi Angle • Fat Chat ~ 41 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay Stuffing POV:

We went on a vacation to go out and enjoy the sights but instead I convince you to stay in the hotel and order room service until I explode!

First I order a big steak, loaded baked potatoes and a full rack of juicy ribs drenched in BBQ sauce..

I begin to eat with reckless abandon as my fat thighs press tightly against the way too small chair

Covering my steak in butter I basically inhale it but before I move onto the ribs I make you get me another chair which my fat ass also overflows...

I talk about how big I want to make my belly for you as I suck the bones dry of every last ounce of meat, then waddle over to the phone to order another round of food!

Changing into something more comfortable I dive into the thick burger, fries, Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes as my belly tightens and expands…

Once I’m done I know my gut is still not big enough for you so I waddle to the bed and order a third round of food, taking a little rest before it arrives

Thick lasagna and giant stuffed ravioli fill my fat cheeks as I struggle to get down even more food…but I can’t disappoint you, I need to get my belly as BIG as possible

Finally I take the last bites and roll to my side like a beached whale..heavily breathing but feeling so damn satisfied…

Is my belly big enough now? I ask

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's insane how big you got since your weight gain journey has begun it looks like you probably tripled in size since then right?  Another thing I noticed since I last saw you your mobility has become more of a slow pace and When you are laying down and try to sit up that has become severely worse It gives me a message one that says if you want to be heavier & struggle to do anything  then eat more!

You are definitely a ball of fat! You boyfriend feeder i think is very happy. Is ready for your state of immobilite? In last weeks you are growing very much. We can se that you prefer stato in bed or chair. Next week you walk every day a little less and eat more and more . If you have a good sex every day in One or teo months you will state  in bed every days….

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.