Room Service Super Stuffing | POV

$9.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: POV • Roleplay • Mega Stuffing • All Day Eating • Messy Eating • Bouncing • Belly Play • Tight Clothes • Small Furniture • Chugging • Burping • Struggle To Move • Waddling • All Fours • Multi Angle • Fat Chat ~ 41 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay Stuffing POV:

We went on a vacation to go out and enjoy the sights but instead I convince you to stay in the hotel and order room service until I explode!

First I order a big steak, loaded baked potatoes and a full rack of juicy ribs drenched in BBQ sauce..

I begin to eat with reckless abandon as my fat thighs press tightly against the way too small chair

Covering my steak in butter I basically inhale it but before I move onto the ribs I make you get me another chair which my fat ass also overflows...

I talk about how big I want to make my belly for you as I suck the bones dry of every last ounce of meat, then waddle over to the phone to order another round of food!

Changing into something more comfortable I dive into the thick burger, fries, Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes as my belly tightens and expands…

Once I’m done I know my gut is still not big enough for you so I waddle to the bed and order a third round of food, taking a little rest before it arrives

Thick lasagna and giant stuffed ravioli fill my fat cheeks as I struggle to get down even more food…but I can’t disappoint you, I need to get my belly as BIG as possible

Finally I take the last bites and roll to my side like a beached whale..heavily breathing but feeling so damn satisfied…

Is my belly big enough now? I ask

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen anyone eat so much food, her stomach was ridiculously huge this was totally hot well worth the money!!!!!      

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Mochii's videos are really good because she can always consume so much food in a video, and this is a great example. In my opinion, the best feedee in this site!

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mochii is feeling extra greedy today and what better way to celebrate than order a crap ton of room service 🤯 what follows is gluttony at its finest, Mochii digs into enough food for two people 🐷 steak with two fully loaded jacket potatoes and ribs which she suck’s clean off the bone 😏 I have a feeling she’s done this before. Most people would be done there but no Mochii then waddles to the phone to order more nearly burping at the person who answers it 😂 burger & fries with mac n cheese is next for our porky Mochii. Time to move to the couch next letting out huge burps this piggy is getting full but continues to inhale food because she can’t stop filling up her oversized gut also chugging down coke she keeps burping 😍 time to move to the bed. Breathlessly she orders her 3rd meal it arrives she strips down to her bra & panties and hogs out getting some great shots of how bloated Mochii is now we see how wide she is from the side damn. Getting extremely full in between mouthfuls letting out even bigger burps to make room, the camera angle where you can hardly see Mochii’s round face over her giant mountain of fat her belly become then another awesome angle from the side 🥵 this is one hot vid if you love seeing overstuffed bbw’s stuffing down way to much food and beaching themselves on the bed 🐳 then this vid is for you.

Link to review
Quatering09

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

God this is the sexiest thing ever 😍😍😍 Watching Mochii ordering a third round of room service while beached on the bed, trying to hold back burps is just so sexy and I love it.

Link to review