5 Screenshots

About This File

I has such a great time making this video.

Squirty cream fun, not only is it yummy to eat, it's extremely sensual !! I got a little excited while making this video, specially while spreading the spillage all over my body.

I invite you to watch me as I eagerly consume two bottles of squirty cream. Yummy !!

I've included two reviews screenshots.

IMG_8322.PNG

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

Niki has always been able to elicit thrills by simply enjoying herself... this clip, like some others involving mayo or warm custard, is simply sensual and very erotic.

Sitting and kneeling on her large bed... wearing a blue bra and panties, she squirts oodles of fluffy white cream onto her delicious skin... smearing and rubbing as her voluptuous body squirms and wiggles... feeling the softness of her bulging round belly and milky white breasts. Slow seductive moves and a sultry soundtrack mix with the sweet cream and soon her luscious tummy glistens to a shiny glow.

Look closely as she shoots gobs of cream onto her face... then stuffs more into her mouth... savoring the filling sweetness.

Imagine how this arousing session ends... (happily I'm sure)... and all of the other edible treats this beautiful curvaceous woman will enjoy. 💚

ezgif.com-resize.gif.8adb56857997a321cd5fce3e54e872eb.gif

Link to review