5 Screenshots

About This File

My biggest pair of jeans are getting a bit smug but that doesn't seem to slow down my appetite. If anything knowing I am getting fatter just makes me want to eat more! I greedily pig out on a cheeseburger, fried chicken, cookies, muffins and icecream while letting my huge belly hang in all it's glory wondering what it would be like to gain another 100 pounds...

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕🌈 everytime when you wear jeans , 😍👖 in a stuffing video , & eating , 🍔🍟🍕🍧🧁what ever you want , and just showing off that gorgeous😍 huge !!! 😍very !😍very !😍very !!!nice !😍!!bouncy, 😍jiggly ,😍fat,😍 gut😍 !, It is always a perfect winner 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🎰,,, when you film 🎥 videos ,like 👍 this ,and especially when you change angles  while you show off that Awesome !!! fabulous!!!  FAT!!! Gut !!! Of yours ,it looks so beautiful ,😍🌈and gorgeous,🥰💕❤️ and so ,soft 😍👍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 I Truly,loved❤️ it  and can’t wait to see the snacks🍦🥧🧁🍰🍫🍩🍪🥛 in the second one ☝️ Way To Go Thank You GIF by Dirty Bandits200.gif

Link to review