8 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's dressed up in her cutest new outfit and ready to funnel as much coke and mentos as she can get down her gullet. She starts out composed and excited, giggling about how big and round she's going to get, but then she quickly funnels more than six cans of coke and swallows an entire sleeve of mentos.

She ends up so bloated and burpy that she slowly strips down to her underwear, belching and moaning and bouncing as she tries to get the gas out. At the end of the video you even get treated to a video of her rocking and jiggling on all fours, burping up all the foam and gas trapped in her tummy.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a whole lot of fun to watch! And very sexy to!❤️Every gulp of mentos and coke I can see Dani’s belly expand and grow bigger, it’s definitely very hot to watch! She chugs and chugs and stops to catch her breath and starts jiggling her gut to get the fizz going. And her burps are so cute and sexy!😍 At the moment she took off her skirt revealing her beautiful plump massive booty I knew it was gonna get hotter! She continues to inflate her gut until eventually she reaches her limit! She sits on the floor feeling so heavy and burps away! And to end it all gives us a beautiful show of her big belly swinging side to side, I swear it almost touches the floor! This is my favorite coke and mentos video by far and Dani does an awesome job!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for supporting me! 🥰 I'm so glad it's your favorite of this type of video! I definitely was incredibly bubbly in this one hehehe

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible! This was such a fun video! Dani is the best! Loved the clothing, the cans  being thrown on the floor, the funneling, the burping, the clothing, the lingerie, the belly play, the eye contact to camera and talking. Dani's content just keeps getting better.

This was a blast from start to finish! I recommend it!

10 stars outta 5.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for supporting me and leaving such a kind review!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review