8 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's dressed up in her cutest new outfit and ready to funnel as much coke and mentos as she can get down her gullet. She starts out composed and excited, giggling about how big and round she's going to get, but then she quickly funnels more than six cans of coke and swallows an entire sleeve of mentos.

She ends up so bloated and burpy that she slowly strips down to her underwear, belching and moaning and bouncing as she tries to get the gas out. At the end of the video you even get treated to a video of her rocking and jiggling on all fours, burping up all the foam and gas trapped in her tummy.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

"You need help? I can help but my help is only going to make you fatter! That being said Dani I think you should get turned on it will make your clothes much tighter if they can get any worse!" XD ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

The clothing in your videos is always so good! 

This is so sweet, thank you so much 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

1 hour ago, Kevinmorad said:

"You need help? I can help but my help is only going to make you fatter! That being said Dani I think you should get turned on it will make your clothes much tighter if they can get any worse!" XD ❤️ 

I love getting fatter ehehehe

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.