4 Screenshots

About This File

Kat gets rubbed down as she driving home. 
lots of foreplay, belly  and boobs rubbing. Jiggling and naughty talk. 😃 super hot video. Kat looks really pretty in her tiny blue shirt and tiny little black skirt. 
must watch this video!  I missed you guys! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a belly/boob jiggling rubbing video with a combination of fat chat. You get to hear chat talk from Kat and her significant other about how attractive she looks as she is being rubbed and jiggled as she is driving. It's pretty impressive to be able to accomplish that while driving. Honestly I would find that so distracting if someone was touching me while driving. I actually think this was pretty talented to be touched like this, while on the road and to be able to capture the camera views in this video. You have to imagine to get those camera views in this video you are probably blocking the side and several times the middle mirrors for the driver. I enjoyed this video. It is probably a video I will rewatch again. I liked that the couple is mentioning what aspects they each enjoy about how attractive Kat looks.  I like Kat's blue outfit she is wearing in this video. It is a very nice color. This video almost has a ASMR quality to it in how both are speaking. If you like those qualities you will enjoy this video.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review