6 Screenshots

About This File

i was just getting out of of bed, still full from last night stuffing, but i couldnt help myself and having a big breakfast just to show that big plump belly at work, my imagination is running while im eating just by imagine how im going to feel after, and how im going to feel at work looking extra plump.

enjoy, kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Fatty Roxy is having a gain shake with sandwiches, chips and brownies combo breakfast to plump herself up before heading of to workπŸ·πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–. She definitely gets excited at the thought of her coworkers giving her strange looks when they see her all bloated up when she gets to workπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ‘πŸ‘. When she lets it out, her soft flabby belly looks as gorgeous as everπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ”₯Β I also liked how she talks about why she likes to overeat and all the different feelings she gets from itπŸ₯΅πŸ–:wub:.Β  There is also a close up surprise treat at the end of this clip which I found pretty exciting😍😍😍. Add this clip to your collection to find outπŸ‘πŸ‘

Link to review