5 Screenshots

About This File

Your Boss wants You to Feed her 🐷

Your big FatΒ Boss has noticed you watching her, She makes you stay late to get you alone. She knows your dying to feed her and she wants it too !Β 

Enjoy this fun little role-playΒ Clip. Watch your fat boss jiggle and rub her belly, stuffing her face with a donut to help entice you to feed her more, as if you'd even need it! She tells you how much she wants you to blow her up..

Β 

Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

i love cake

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the hottest video I’ve seen in a long time.

it’s always been a big fantasy of mine to have a manager who recruits me to bring them a healthy supply of food all day, ballooning themΒ up week after week, demanding more snacks, asking me to hold their calls as they recover from lunch comas

something about big women in business attire;Β seriously incredible stuff πŸ₯΅

Link to review
Red Lion

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

That was SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY!

If only that blouse and skirt came off.....please tell me there is a part 2 and that will happen 😍

Link to review
naranja

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your hottest look by far. Brilliant stuff. Would love to see another like this, although preferably without the glasses lol xx

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

😍😘❀️

Link to review