Feeder pov and funneling

$4

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip my feeder shows the process of making my shakes and feeds me through my funnel throughout the day 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I absolutely loved this video!!  It really shows the work and dedication that is required in a loving feeder/feedee relationship.  I loved hubby's methodical preparation of the shakes, knowing exactly how much ice cream and heavy cream to combine, softening and heating the ice cream so it flows smoothly into DeeDee without causing her brain freeze or an upset tummy.  So hubby does a lot of work in the background to prepare the fattening food all day.  But the real star of course is DeeDee!  What a good girl you are!  I love how every time hubby comes to feed you, you yawn, meaning you're so tired even before your shake, your metabolism is really slowing down now.  Then the eagerness and efficiency with which you suck down the shake in less than a minute... gotta to get all those calories down before the kids come knocking again!  You accept all those calories, every day, without complaint.  And the results are showing themselves... Lola looks bigger and rounder than ever!  I especially love how you waddle off the scale!  Would love to see you waddle across a room or down the hall in a future video!  You're getting so heavy, but it's exciting to realize you're just getting started... on the road to 300 by Christmas!  Can't wait to see how big, round, and sexy you'll look!  Keep up the great work, both of you!

Link to review