Hogtied Hotties 🪢

$8.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Let’s face it being tied up is pretty hot and being forced to eat is even hotter. As much as I tried to fight the fact that I didn’t want to be fed I couldn’t resist eating this delicious cake. She knew my lack of self-control would gave in. Her being a greedy piggy like me I knew she would enjoy it as well even if she pretended like she didn’t so I gave her a turn. I love tying her up it was so fun.

In this video Steph forces me to eat two different cakes that she made. My favorites at that, she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist! Watch her tie me up and feed me and I return the favor. Silly girls 💋💋💋

*as always ratings and reviews are more than appreciated* 

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved every second of this clip. Lindsee & Steph are so hot and have gained some obvious weight. They always have fun toether and it really makes each clip so much better. Lot of fat chat and feeding, this is a priority purchase for ony ones collection.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

So hot, they are two beautiful women, and great dialog too!

would love, and would be willing to pay, to see more of Steph’s body and belly!

Response from the author:

Hi!! New videos have been posted since she shows off LOTS more 

Link to review