14 Screenshots

About This File

Wearing my Juicy tracksuit, I stuff myself with so much food. I show off and play with my stuffed belly..dropping it on the worktop.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar is one of the most beautiful models active on curvage.

In this video she acts with a nice hairdo, a flawless make-up and a french manicure; she gorges, bloating to enormous proportions, yet she manages not to make a mess: this lady has some real skills!

The ending of the video, when she bounces her huge(r) gut, is worth waiting!

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar definitely loves her coco pops and we get to see some great shots of her 🍑 in her juicy tracksuit. Then shar tucks into some pizza taking 3 slices at a time at one point 🐷. Then she has a rest for a bit beached on her sofa gut out on show great camera work and music in this. We then see shar chugging and wow she does two of the loudest burps I have ever heard her do 🤯 shar that’s so hot 🥵. That see thru chair your butt has definitely been growing. Then shar is letting out some more burps, she over did it again 😂 no surprise there. Then some big belly jiggling on her worktop also those slapping sounds of it bouncing off it 😍

Link to review
ronin76

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Super sexy video! Spend a day of stuffing with Shar. After she eats a giant bowl of cereal and a couple of pizzas and sodas she’s clearly so stuffed she’s laid up on the couch with her bloated belly looking huge. Still, the temptation of ice cream and more food is too much to let her stay down.

She knows she’s gaining so much weight, but just can’t help herself around food. She’s not exaggerating, with a look of pleasure and insatiability as she gobbles up three big containers of pasta with beer (plus olives). Between sighs and burps Shar can’t stop taking another bite as she looks like the most big beautiful woman imaginable. I think a start of a diet can wait a few more days, or never. 

Link to review
Craggers21

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

No messing! straight-down to the business of being a sex-bomb! Your  looking immaculate !! hair super silky, lusciously smooth, love the styling super sexy. Love it when you wear your leisure wear, i think this is my new favourite tracky! boobs look mega!! loads of great angles, showing off ! Love the full body shots on the sofa.. Extreme Awesomeness. 😍👍

Link to review
Mondschein

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Du bist ein wunderbarer blauer Engel! Wie Du mit Deinem Bauch spielst ist so erotisch!!! Ich möchte gerne die Kette an Deinen Nabel sein! Danke, das Du für Deine Fans immer runder wirst! Video kaufen und träumen von unserer sexy SHAR! I ♥ Shar! 

Link to review