5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, you and Casey reconnect after a longgg time. You used to hook up all the time when she was skinny. It's been a few years and Casey has absolutely BLOWN up. However, she seems to be in a bit of denial about it..

Casey opens the door and invites you inside. She begins with some adorable weight gain denial - playfully denying any weight gain, telling you that you're being silly. But then she opens up about her massive gain since you last fucked. Casey can tell you like the extra weight and teases you with her big body from various angles. First time with a fatty? Casey's ready to show you what it's all about 😏

TDLR: Role play, weight gain denial, horny talk, multiple dynamic angles

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TedJenson807

I love Casey's roleplay vids, she always plays each part perfectly😍😍 love how much she continues to grow 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Hottest fuck buddy ever........... 🥵 Lets be honest, if this super size fatty was our sex buddy, there would be no point in finding a partner 🍑😘🔥 

Simple but amazing video, I am tired of saying "must buy" on every Casey review, so hurry up and buy every video Casey possible ❤️🔥

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey has grown substantially, obviously and visibly bigger than ever before. That's what makes her denial that much more outlandish. She's very coy about her tremendous gain. Presenting herself fully but only gradually guiding her old "fuck buddy" into seduction. Casey knows he'll get there eventually, they all come around to her irresistible development. Same as you have, same as me. Casey gently and tenderly brings us all into her fold. 

Link to review
Officerdog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot clip, love seeing Casey try and deny her huge gain as her giant gut pokes out of her outfit 🥵 

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’m a firm (very firm 😈) believer that Casey is hotter now than back in CrossFit days. Her fuck buddy would be a fool not to jump at the chance !

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I would so love to have Casey as my fuck buddy. To have her huge, sexy belly and breasts bouncing and jiggling on top of me would be indescribably ecstatic for me. And if I walked in on her after a couple years to discover she’s gained a few hundred pounds there would be no denying my attraction to her, like in this role play, because I would have a hard on so big it would be trying to burst through my pants. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
frencht92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can’t say enough about just how hot this clip is! Casey is the ultimate fat fuck buddy 😍 listening to her try to deny in the beginning about how she hasn’t gained “that” much weight, or my personal favorite  listening to her talk about how out of shape she is and how sex must include snacks afterwards now 🥵🥵

Link to review