Stairs workout round 2 🥵

$7.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been ages since my last stairs work out video and I've done nothing but eat and get fatter since 😋 I never exercise and always try to do as little walking as possible. I drive everywhere and never take the stairs if a lifts available no matter how short the distance. Watch me huff and puff my way up and down until I'm too tired to carry on. All the delicious takeaways and giant home cooked portions are certainly taking it out of me when it comes to anything physical...but I cant help but find it so sexy!😍❤️

-I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️

- If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix it ☺️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review 🥰❤️

Link to review
4.0mazda

She does an awesome job and goes up the stairs for a surprisingly long time. I love how she pushes herself despite obviously being out of shape and never exercising. Hope to see another one someday!

Thank you 🥰 glad you liked it ❤️

Link to review

Lord above…I’m really at a loss for words. Just unbelievably sexy. I can’t get my brain unstuck to make a proper review, but this is 🥵

Thank you for leaving a review ❤️🥰

Link to review

Wow, you can really see the difference since the last time by the shorts alone! They look so much tighter than last time - almost threadbare in parts! 

Needless to say there are plenty of fantastic butt shots throughout this video and some really cute belly play as Ruby chats away to us about her growing, gorgeous body. 

Thank you so much for leaving a review, glad you liked it! 🥰❤️😘

Link to review

I loved this video for so many reasons! I love the whole unfit, lazy, out of shape aspect of gaining, and Ruby shows it off so well here. Hearing and seeing Ruby talk about being so out of breath and exhausted after less than three minutes of walking up and down a small flight stairs at a snails pace is so amazing. What's more amazing is hearing from her afterwards - that she wants to become even less mobile than that, even being as visibly exhausted as she was, and all of it being her own wishing.

I loved this video! I thought it was really sexy.

Thanks to Ruby for the awesome content, as always!! 

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review! 🥰 I am so glad you liked it ❤️😘

Link to review